Monday 3 October 2011

Time to get my blog on!

I thought I was long overdue to try my hand at blogging...

What will you blog about I hear you say? Well, I have numerous projects up in the air at all times so I expect I shall rant and rave about these when I feel the need to share.

I suspect you shall read articles about my original music compositions, design projects and whatever else takes my fancy, such as original comic art acquisitions.

To get started.. here's an original painting I knocked out for my next album's cover art, a small promotional piece using water based acrylic paint for the song titled 'Tunnel'.

Best wishes,

Damian :)

Original Painting for LP2 Cover Art 2011

BTW: LP2 (my second long play of songs) will be released 11 November 2011.
www.dks.net.au/music

No comments:

Post a Comment